We’ve all got locked out of our iPhones and iCloud accounts at one point in our lives. Many iOS users would fear losing their data because they forgot their passcode. Getting locked out of your iPhone is quite normal because no one’s memory is flawless. If you’re in a similar boat, Continue reading to learn How to unlock iPhone passcode without computer?
How To Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer
Connecting an iPhone to a computer makes it easier to unlock it and recover it from recovery mode to reset the passcode using iTunes or Finder. If you don’t have access to a computer, it’ll be more complex because Apple’s recommended approach requires a computer to reset your iPhone passcode. Fortunately, even if you don’t have access to a computer, you can still unlock your iPhone’s passcode without it. There are other options for you.
There are fewer methods for unlocking your iPhone without a computer, But don’t worry, we’ll show you how to accomplish it quickly and easily. so how does it all work? Let’s move on to the practical solutions we’ve suggested for you.
Using Find My iPhone in iCloud
If you want to understand how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer by using iCloud, you’ll need to remember your iCloud credentials. If you forget one of your accounts, you don’t lose access to your other ones. That’s why you should make separate passcodes because having a variety of passcodes is usually a good idea.
You should already have a backup since bypassing the iPhone passcode wipes out all of the original data. The first step is to borrow a device from a friend and visit iCloud.com.
- Log in to your iCloud account using your Apple ID and password, then scroll down to the Find iPhone option.
- From the top menu, go to All Devices and choose the unlocked iPhone you wish to erase.
- Select “Erase iPhone” from the three options that appear on the screen. To begin erasing your device, confirm your decision and follow the instructions. All of your data will get wiped during the process, and your iPhone settings will reset to factory defaults.
Using Find My App
Find My app is fantastic since it comes pre-installed in an iOS device out of the box and does the same thing: it restores your iPhone’s original settings. It deletes everything remotely, which is helpful for people who don’t have access to a laptop or desktop immediately.
- Install the Find My App on a secondary device, such as an iPad, if you have one or borrow one from a neighbor or friend if you don’t have one.
- Use your iCloud credentials to access the app. You might need to log out of the app and log back in with your smartphone if you borrowed it from a friend.
- You’ll be able to see all of your devices on a map after you’ve logged in.
- Tap iPhone you want to unlock. Ensure that your iPhone gets connected to the internet through Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen and choose “Erase This Device.” To finish the wipe, follow the instructions; This will clear all data from your locked smartphone and reset the passcode.
After you’ve wiped your iPhone, you’ll need to set it up. To restore the latest backup to your smartphone, hit “Restore from iCloud Backup” during the setup procedure on your device and input your iCloud information. After you’ve finished, you’ll have a restored smartphone with a new passcode.
Using Siri Bug
Siri, Apple’s intelligent speech assistant, is unquestionably a fascinating feature. It enables users to carry out a wide range of different jobs while on the move. This feature, on the other side, has a shadowy aspect to it. Siri makes it possible to unlock a locked iPhone without a computer by bypassing the passcode. However, it is essential to note that this approach only works on iPhones running iOS 10.1 or earlier. These flaws got resolved in a later version of the iPhone, so you won’t be able to fool Siri into unlocking your device.
Follow the steps listed below to solve your query of How to unlock iPhone passcode without computer:
- When your iPhone is locked, hold down the Home button to activate Siri.
- Request the time from Siri after it got activated. Afterward, Siri will offer you a pop-up window with the current location and time; you can then touch on the World Clock tab and select the +button to add a new one.
- Double-click the Select All text to see a few choices, including a Share button, after selecting a desired city from the search box.
- Select the Message box from the share menu and type a new message. Type anything in the “To” field and press the Enter or Return key on the keyboard; the text will become green.
- Click the + icon To create a new contact; This will take you to the Create New Contact page. Add a photo to the contact by selecting the Add photo option and then navigating to the Photo Library on your iPhone to unlock it without using a computer.
Final Verdict on how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer
Your phone’s passcode serves as an additional layer of protection to ensure that you have secure and simple access to your device’s data. However, if you lose your passcode and need to unlock your iPhone without a computer, You can do it by following the above methods. You may use Siri’s bug or erase the passcode from another device on iCloud, pick the one that’s best for you. For additional information, please visit Apple Support.
More on Mobilefix.xyz: Click here to read the best Nintendo games in 2021.